Sunday, May 28, 2017

Arshi OS: A Moment



COPYRIGHT: Mysticaldivine

Disclaimer :

The concept and the scenes of this story are completely my creations and belong to me. All of my work has been copyrighted By the copyright law and cannot be reproduced or republished or even POST on any public site [ fb,blog etc ] or other forums without my written permission. 

Do not steal my work for any personal or commercial use without my permission. I do not permit anyone to change the character names of my writings to replace other soaps actors in their stories or anywhere .  

Respect the hard work of writers and  Stop Plagiarism !!!


                                               ***************************************

I simply love this picture, as if a picturing and capturing a moment, A moment of many things...many emotions.There's always a moment when you start to fall out of love, whether it's a person or an idea or a cause, even if it's one you only narrate to yourself years after that: a tiny thing, a wrong word, a false note, which means that things can never be quite the same again even though you tried enough to fix it way after...A momet can break or make...


                   

                     





                                  A Moment...



Driving aimlessly for an hour over the Mumbai roads, looking for Khushi, I finally got halted by the regret of my own. Parking the car to a side, I came out to calm my nerves...the rain has turned from a mizzle to a drizzle.

I didn't know when I touched the sand and the clouds caressed with reflected light. The lacy waves were a drumbeat that echoed my heart, the breeze blew the tension right out of my bones.


I hardly ever showed emotion beyond fatigue these days. Mostly have a polite interest in the lives of my family, of my wife, and otherwise kept myself. But today was different, everything Khushi said was wrong. Though she voiced out the frustrations of her day, I exploded out of proportion, with words that pulled no punches. I knew her better than anyone, loved her more than anyone, but in between these infrequent failures to suppress my rage at the world, I tore into her like only a lover can. I knew her weak spots and deepest pains - she was an easy target.



At the moment, that flash of anger protected me from the pain, I guessed.a defensive retort of the brain as usual...


and she left me standing there without a word, just tears were packed in her suitcase with a clasping hand of little Avi whose eyes were unable to comprehend beyond mom's tears.




I whispered into the breeze, "damn! "  my eyes fluttering closed as I breathed in the briny aroma, feeling the sprinkles over my skin, removing the last drop of tingling tension...


Taking off my shoes, I started walking along the beach when my eyes turned towards a familiar excited shout,

"Mommy, Mommy! look What have I found ?" 

A smile perked up seeing little fella immersed in his world. He was a child, inside pain and hurt from all had gone seeing mom's smiles. It is the way of children, a pure and innocent. It is for the adults to learn this and to show the kind of patient at a certain moment.


Eyes drifted towards Khushi, a mother in her was smiling at her child at every step of his life. She turned and found me standing there. Eyes met and without setting new territories, I came closer, embraced the warm welcome by Avi as usual...


"Daddy, look we have built the strongest castle ever, even the rain couldn't bring it down.see!...

I smiled and nodded by hugging him back...


Looking at each other, the only words mingled...

"I'm sorry..." Heart shared the same regret at the same moment... and we both smiled with a content, sharing the strongest bond we have...


"It's beautiful..." hugging her sideways...





I whispered near her, answering Avi. Bringing her assurance by keeping her head over my shoulder she breathed in my aroma the very same way I did. I needed that just to calm my nerves.

 Scrunching her toes, she felt the softness of the sand, still damp from the retreating tide. She wiggled as a shiver cascaded down her spine feeling my hand caressing her bare arm and her eyes burst open looking into mine. The touch never lost its effect...A color of hue still reflected over her cheeks to surf along.

Arnav bestowed her gaze to the far-off horizon, the flaring hues of the afternoon sun melting into the sky and ocean like a divine painting, looking like beautiful amber flowing into turquoise. His heart which always felt in her embrace and her eyes reflected the same...Always!


This is undeniable love, heart yearned every day, every moment and I was the total trust and faith for both of them because the language of Love is not spoken but lived.

Putting aside, I kissed her forehead and sat with Avi building walls of this sandcastle stronger each second by adding my stronger hands with his little ones...


Adding one more Moment 

...a moment of faith


                


By: Mysticaldivine


                                                           ~oOo~


5 comments:

  1. Hope you like it, do drop a thought or so if you reach here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is short and sweet. I loved it.

    The sadness,the love the innocence of Avi..it has everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, It was just a moment when a human slips through his ownself and regrets but if love and trust is strong then nothing matters

      Delete
  3. ohhh ur words along with picture hit home..it made me teary for some reason..coming to os i thought avi is a girl...love the way u potray musing into words ..

    ReplyDelete